This tends to be the most common question I get lately.
The quick answer: "I feel great!" I almost feel like I did before I got pregnant.
The long answer: I said ALMOST like before being pregnant. I still find that every day there is something new to discover about what my body is doing. The best part is no more nausea! Instead I feel like I am always hungry. I was a snacker before being pregnant but at least I could go without eating, now my stomach will definitely let me know that it wants food at least every two hours.
My tailbone had been giving me issues but since going to the chiropractor (due to the car accident which we will post about next) it hasn't given me any issues. Now my mid back likes to give me pain when I sit without the proper support for more than an hour. I'm hoping that after a few more visits with the chiropractor it won't hurt as bad.
My stomach is growing and as a result I am having to switch my wardrobe over to maternity. I'm still able to fit into most of my pants and hope to keep it that way even if I do always have to keep them unbuttoned. I will admit it is a little odd sometimes to look at myself with this round belly and then to bend and realize that it's a little uncomfortable. The best part about it is this means our little man is growing and he sure does like to move around. I will often just sit there and feel/watch my stomach move.
Here are some pictures from today at 23 weeks. Only 17 more to go. I can't believe how fast it has gone already.
I had to post this picture because if I don't Jared will. Even though it is embarrassing it sure does make us laugh. Jared thought it would be fun to take worms eye view pictures of me. I can tell you these are never flattering so of course I decided just to be a goof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment