October was a great month full of warm fall weather and lots of fun outings.

Preston and I have discovered the learning program ABC Mouse. He is constantly asking to go to school, when he does we pull up ABC Mouse. It's a great tool to keep him out of trouble while I shower. Sierra has always been very easy going. All she needs is a book in front of her to keep her happy. I love seeing our kids loving to learn.
This is a rare sight these days. Nap time is usually just play time in his room. I love the way he fell asleep and had to get a picture.
Just had to put this sweet face in the post
Preston still loves to play with play dough. Thanks to Moma he now has some fun play dough toys. Apparently this is Mommy, Daddy, and Preston. He even pretended we all went on an airplane.
Since we live so close to Corn Belly's I was so tempted to get a season pass. In the end I decided we didn't need it but we couldn't resist going at least once when some friends invited us to go with them. We all had a blast.
If there is an airplane Preston will find it.
The corn maze was just a side attraction compared to all the fun and games for the little kids.
This daddy is the best
There is lots of cuddling with this sweet face in our house. She's quite opposite from her brother who just wants to be moving.
For FHE with my siblings we went to Hee Haw Farms. Unfortunately, Jared was sick that day and didn't get to come with us.
Thank you Tyler for getting a few good pictures of the kids.
I really have a hard time balancing getting pictures to capture the moment and just being in the moment. When I take the kids out without Jared I have a hard time getting good pictures of all our fun activities. I always make sure to get a few to show Daddy but then the camera goes away and it's all about being with the kids. We loved chasing pigs, sliding on the giant slide, petting goats, taking a wagon ride to and from the corn maze, and of course playing in the corn pit.
Jumping across bales of hay
Daddy and Sierra and to sleep quite early one night so Preston and I decided to have a little one on one time playing and eating fruit and dip.
More perfect weather for a morning run and the cutest little face peaking out of her hood.
We took a trip to the library and managed to find just about every book with a dinosaur.
Getting ready to go to the aquarium. This is such a typical Sierra face.
Preston learned what pumpkins were and got very good at pointing them out every where we went. We couldn't resist taking him to pick out his very own pumpkin. He's got his arms stretched wide showing us all the pumpkins.
He had to walk all the way across the pumpkin patch before we picked the perfect pumpkin for Preston and the perfect pumpkin for Mommy and Daddy.
After we got our pumpkins we had to continue to enjoy the unusually warm October evening by playing soccer in the front yard.
He loves to help me feed Sierra. I'm not sure if it's because he truly likes to help or if it's because he can steal a few bites along the way. Either way it's very sweet.






























No comments:
Post a Comment