One of Preston's good friends had a birthday party at the splash pad. We love friends and we love spending as much time in the sun as possible.
Sierra and her donut could not be separated.
The lively bunch
Enjoying an afternoon treat of fun dip.
Checking out the bunnies at Farm Country
Those blue eyes are my favorite
Shopping just got a lot more complicated but she sure is cute
Buckled down in the stroller with a lap full of books out for a morning run
That face!
He would spend all day every day digging in this little patch of dirt in the front yard
I honestly don't remember why she was throwing a tantrum but she was heartbroken and decided the wall would comfort her better than I could.
Reading mommies book on the front porch
Jared and I have done a few fun races and wanted to do one especially for the kids. We signed up for the bubble run and got Preston some special running clothes to match daddy's.
There were about five stations where they blew bubbles to go through the rest of the course was just a fun walk with a little jogging around the fair grounds.
The kids loved all the deep bubbles
Jessica has a modest wedding dress rental business and needed pictures of some of the dresses. Ressa and I got dolled up and modeled a few dresses for Tyler to take pictures.
Took a break from our bike ride to explore and let the kids run around
I was so glad the car dealership had such a great kid area for us to wait the 2 hours for our car. A movie, toys, free fountain drinks, and popcorn.
throwing paper airplanes up and down the stairs
Sometimes I wonder why I bring the stroller places. Then I realize even if they're not sitting in it at least they're not running away from me.
"Cheese"
Modeling the shirt he picked out at the store
Matching bubble run shirts
Just doing what her big brother does
I had to have my 4th hernia surgery the day we found out we would be moving to Texas. We would have 3 weeks to sell our house, pack everything up and be on our way to a new job and a lot of unknowns. I was so blessed to have such a supportive husband and ward who cooked all the meals for our family and took care of the kids so I could rest and heal as much as possible.
Lots of hanging out in my bed with the tablet while I recovered.
After one week of recovering it was time to dig in and get things packed up. Preston was so excited about going to Texas a box of toys were the first things packed.
He loves playing with the umbrellas rain or shine
The kids had no problem finding entertainment even with most of the toys packed. Oh the possibilities with an empty box
Preston was very upset that Sierra was drawing on the spot he wanted to write on even though there were plenty of other blank spots. Life is hard as a 3 year old.
Mom, Preston, and Sierra had to label this box
Our house is officially listed. Less than two days later we were under contract.
Just hanging out in empty boxes
We needed to get out of the house for a showing so we decided to check out Beyond Glazed. Those donuts were a hit.
While perusing the clearance at Seagull book Preston found some sticker books that he wanted then picked one for each cousin naming them off as he picked them out.
A play date at the park with Preston's good friend Mikelle. Holding hands around the play ground.
The kids found a bird sitting in our backyard and enjoyed watching it for a while. Unfortunately, I found the bird still out there an hour later no longer breathing. I guess that's why it didn't fly away.
So happy to help pack
We had a lot of things to squeeze into that couple weeks before moving. I'm glad we were able to fit in attending my cousin Stephen's wedding.

























































No comments:
Post a Comment