As promised here are some pictures from graduation. My cousin, Natalie, also graduated and she and I were both in the same college so instead of attending two long convocation ceremonies Jared applied to just walk with us. Contrary to popular opinion and the reputation of Graduations we really had a good time and were grateful for the opportunity to be surrounded by so many great people (including our parents) to celebrate our achievement.
This is how we both felt about the occasion ;)
Alright so Jared was just as happy as I was. This is his apologetic face when we had to keep moving and didn't get to sit right in front of our parents.
We saw many different leas throughout the day but this guy was definitely our favorite. At first we thought it looked a little ridiculous because he had no defined neck, it looked like he was being swallowed by that big lea. I thought Jared had the best description "he looks like a race horse in the winners circle." Then we realized that lea was made of real money. We all wished we were him when we realized that :)

No comments:
Post a Comment