Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

Along with the Pinata my family has always had a tradition of finding our Easter baskets in the morning, doing an Easter egg hunt in the yard, and having a BBQ all on the Saturday before Easter. Since Jared's family was in town for Graduation (I'll post graduation pictures when I get them from my dad) they joined the Walkers for a good portion of the festivities. Here are some of the pictures we took throughout the day.  There are quite a few but I love them all and love showing off my family. Consider yourself warned.

 

Making Easter signs to hang up around the house:

My newest sister, Olivia, she sure is a sweet girl



Hiding Easter eggs:



Yup, after actually hiding many of the eggs we got bored and just threw them across the grass


Waiting for the go ahead to start the hunt:



Off they go:



Someone is having a hard time finding eggs




The life of a child is so hard when one of your eggs is cracked
 The best part of being with family is all the games and fun we have together:



















No comments:

Post a Comment