So maybe not all babies are all that great at sleeping but whether they are or not they all need a lot of it. We're lucky to have a little guy who sleeps very well at night but he can be very difficult when it come to nap time.
Preston sleeps in some of the funniest positions. Lately he prefers his stomach and being a bit twisted. I had to get a picture of last night when he buried his face in the bumper because he was sideways and is too long to fit side to side.
We have discovered one of the best baby gadgets ever! It is a mesh bag with a handle that we can put fruit in for Preston to chew and suck without chocking on the small pieces of fruit. He has always loved cold things so we put pieces of frozen fruit and it calms him down instantly. It helps soothes his gums when teething, keeps him entertained when I need to get something done, and keeps him from throwing a fit when we don't feed him what we are eating, especially if it is a snow cone or popsicle.

How cool! I've never heard of the mesh bag thingy, but it sounds great! I love the positions babies sleep in...fantastic!
ReplyDelete