Most of you know by now but for the sake of our family records I want to announce we are having a girl. I had my ultrasound on September 23rd. Since Preston is a little energetic and always into things I decided it would be best if he were not there so he got to stay with Grandma. He wasn't thrilled with the idea of my leaving. When I returned, in order to make him happy and announce the gender I got some balloons. He, of course, loved them and had no idea what it represents.
We are quite excited to have a little girl and for Preston to have a little sister to spoil. Since before I got pregnant we wanted a girl next and I was excited to get little girl clothes and all things princess. Now that reality has hit I'm beginning to think it would be easier to have a boy. We are having to start almost from scratch. Instead of recycling clothes and toys we have to get a whole new set of blankets, burp cloths, clothes, toys, and not to mention all the extra accessories for girls hair. Aside from the blow to the bank account it has been fun making baby items and planning for our little one.




Congrats!!! Little girls are so much fun :) I've found really good girl clothes at Kid to Kid and Ross! They grow so quickly it's hard to justify spending a lot of money on their clothes. I bought most of Skylee's newborn sizes at Kid to Kid and they worked just fine. How exciting for you to have one of each!!
ReplyDelete