Toward the end of October Tammy was able to come out for her cousin's funeral. Because it was a bit last minute the rest of the family in this area already had things going on we got her practically to ourselves for the weekend. Preston loved having Grandma around to play with.
It was a little late in October for the fall leaves in the mountains but we took an afternoon drive to see what we could anyway. I love the mountains, being surrounded by nature and having my family near to just talk and enjoy each others company. Tammy had just bought a new camera so of course she and I had to do a little experimenting with it. My camera is struggling so I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked but I loved being able to share that with Tammy.
There were some beautiful areas but these Aspens and the frigged air reminded us that winter is near
Dancing with Grandma

No comments:
Post a Comment