Friday, April 11, 2014

Miscellanious Pictures in March

I always have pictures I take that don't have a specific story or don't fit in with the lengthy posts but they are moments I don't want to forget and want to be included in our family history. Hence the posts at the end of the month with lots of random pictures.

Here we go for the month of March

 2 week appointment. She hated the shots but otherwise all is well and this little girl is growing like a champ. 


 This little girl is so cuddly. I love it!

 The first time I took both kids to the store. Of course Sierra wouldn't eat before we left so she wanted to eat as soon as I got going with my shopping. I found a comfy chair at costco and fed her while Preston sat so patiently in the cart. 

 caught in a yawn

 I love her crooked smile. 

 What life often looks like. Sierra in my lap or arms while I play with Preston. 

 Preston loves music and his piano playing is becoming much more refined. Not as much just banging on the keys. He often asks for a song either from our blue tooth speakers or having us sing to him. He dances all the time and makes sure to point out anyone else dancing in books or movies.

 Preston has found his new favorite way to watch TV















No comments:

Post a Comment