We finally got ourselves out of bed to make it to the Provo hot air balloon show Independence day weekend. I've wanted to go for years but getting up at 5am seemed a little crazy. I guess I was just crazy enough and managed to convince Jared to be crazy with me. It was a lot of fun to see all the balloons fill up around us.
The kids were so tired and took forever to wake up
We'd been up a couple hours and the kids still have sleepy eyes. Good thing they thought the balloons were so fun
Jason and Ressa were crazy enough to meet us there.
Trying to get Preston a little more energetic
Preston thought it was a little loud with all the people and the torches to fill up the balloons.
Nothing better than having a daddy throw you in the air.

No comments:
Post a Comment