Sunday, July 31, 2011

16 weeks

For those who are interested, I am now 16 weeks. I am feeling much better and haven't felt nauseous for two days. It's been wonderful! Even before that I had a good solid week where I only had about an hour or two in the day where I felt nauseous. I think I might be safe to say that things are looking up from here (knock on wood). I have had to trade the nausea for a few other discomforts, including a stuffy/runny nose and a tailbone that is killing me. Honestly I would prefer those.

Here are a few pictures. For some reason we couldn't get one that I liked of myself but at least they are a good representation of what I look like these days.


3 comments:

  1. Baby bump :) They're so cute...I've heard some people complain about their growing bellies, but that's honestly one of the things I'm excited for one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo stinking cute!! We're really going to miss you next month. :( Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete