There are a few of you who I wish as much as you (Lanae) that we could live closer. Especially so you can see my growing belly and help me through this new stage of life. It is interesting to hear all the stories of many women who have been through pregnancy and wondering what I am going to do, everyone is so different. I love (most days) that everyday brings a new surprise.
Jared asked me the other day if I ever forget that I'm pregnant. My response was "never." It is constantly on my mind. I'm still in awe that there is a baby growing inside of me, I don't know if that will ever go away. It is starting to feel a little more real since we have started to purchase baby items as we have found good deals and my belly is growing. I still have moments where I still have a fairly flat stomach (I always feel fat but I recognize that to others it's barely noticeable. Jared is good at reminding me that it's baby and it looks "very cute.") but by the end of the day or when I'm not feeling well there is no hiding the pudge. It really just depends on the day or what I am wearing.
Here I am this afternoon at 14 weeks.
I'm getting really excited to prepare for this baby and can't wait to find out the gender so I can really start preparing. We find out on August 18th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment