Sunday, February 24, 2013

Phone Pictures

I just uploaded all the pictures from my phone and discovered that these are some of the best pictures we have. They may not be great quality with many of them grainy, blurry, or poorly framed but they are the best illustration of our daily life. My phone is usually always  near by and the good camera only comes out for special occasions or the few times I decide to do a random photo shoot. I also like to send Jared pictures throughout the day of our regular activities so he doesn't feel like he is missing out so much on Preston's growth. These pictures tend to be more candid where I don't worry about how clothed Preston is, or how clean the house is, or even how my hair looks.
Here are just a few of my favorites. Ranging from Preston as a newborn to today.  I'm not sure why they are so out of order but I don't have the patience to fix it.

 In the hospital 


 He has certainly always had big eyes. At least the rest of his face has caught up now. 


 Long feet!


 Natalie and Jason should remember this. Sticks, hair ties, garbage can, climbing, and manliness were all required to get that Aerobie down from the tree.



 His first experience with dirt. 

 As soon as he could move he started getting into things. 

My method to keeping him happy while getting ready in the morning

 One of our many trips to Hawaiian ice last summer. Eventually we discovered it was easier to get him his own tester size then to share ours. 

 Preston's first taste of snow 

 We all like bath time


 Just learning to climb and the benefits of this stool in the kitchen. (we now have to keep it out of the kitchen unless I am using it to reach the top of our cabinets)

 He loves the tickle monster hands

 He is getting way too big and independent 

 Snack time. When he is ready for snack he will lead me to the food cabinet then run over to this table. 


 He loves being like daddy

 Preston normally loves the bath but this time he was mad that I turned the water off. 


 I love the chunk (the little that he had)



 Helping me make the bed. 
Now he knows to put the pillows on as soon as I pull the covers up.



No comments:

Post a Comment