Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Harts

I just have to give a shout out to the Harts and share these adorable pictures Laura took while we were there for Sunday dinner several weeks ago. We are so grateful to have them live close to us and always make us feel welcome in their home. Aside from how well Jared and I get along with the whole family we love how they adore Preston. I know they mean it when they ask to babysit him and when we are over there I can just enjoy myself and know that he is having fun and not getting in anyone's way.
     
 Preston loves bears. He fell in love with this one.

 It may be bigger than him but he was going to carry it around any way

 Preston and the Hart kids. Look at all those perfect happy smiles. 

 We can never get Preston to truly smile for a picture but Laura sure had the magic touch. It was called a finger. When he touched it she would pretend it hurt and it was the most amusing thing to him.

This face melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment