Saturday, July 19, 2014

Family Reunion

The beginning of July we had a Wills family (my mom's side) reunion. We had a great site up Ogden canyon where we could all gather for some good old camping. When I say camping I mean everyone was in tents but we were lucky enough to join my parents in the lodge.



 

 My cousins Kayla and Desiree and my Aunt Denise spent several months making these cute hats for all of the grand kids and great grand kids. They passed them out one night just before watching Despicable Me 2.  

My Grandpa with Sierra and Grant

 Preston loved the marshmallow war. Mostly he loved having a cup of marshmallows to eat 

 This is heaven for Preston. Several days where every waking hour he gets to spend time with his aunts and uncles, playing until his hearts content, getting dirty, and eating ice cream.

One afternoon Jared and I escaped for a few minutes to skip rocks and enjoy a delicious cold root beer. I'm terrible at skipping rocks but I'll do anything to have a few minutes with Jared. 


After the official reunion several family members stayed for another week. We took a few days to tour downtown, visit the Bean museum, play at the park, and just enjoy time with family.

 Not the most lady like face but it's the best squinty monkey face.

 Preston was very excited about the "castle"

 This kid sweats like crazy especially while playing in almost 100 degree weather 


 We were watching the fountain show at City Creek. He stepped back to stand next to me and stand exactly as I did. 

 With all the big animals at the Bean museum Preston cared most about the slide. 

The best way to end a long day in the sun is sharing an ice cream at Leatherby's

No comments:

Post a Comment