Not the best picture of me but I love the joy. We love to play piano together.
We bought a Honda Pilot to replace Jimmy. It was exciting to get something that wasn't constantly falling apart. When we actually sold this car it was a bit of a sad day. This was the first car Jared owned and held many memories.
Preston making pancakes with his bean bags and then saying a prayer before eating them. We pray more times in a day with this kid then I think I ever have.
Playing on the deck out our bedroom as I got ready for the day
This kid loves chicken on the bone.
After buying our new car we had to celebrate. Krispi Kreme had there "hot now" sign lit up and it just called my name. There is nothing better than watching a little boy discover new things.
3 months old
A rare cuddle from Preston
Some days I see Preston play in this small bit of dirt and wish we had a bigger yard for him to have a sand box or something. Other days I'm glad it's just this small amount of dirt. He makes a big enough mess as it is. Boys will be boys.
Changing the monkey's diaper before nap time. I went to put Preston down and he insisted the monkey get a diaper change then go through his whole nap time routine before I could put Preston down.
Discovering herself in the mirror for the first time.
He LOVES olives
Our pool opened up Memorial Day weekend
We spend a lot of time at the park and Preston is getting more brave.
Discovering herself in the mirror for the first time.
He LOVES olives
Our pool opened up Memorial Day weekend
We spend a lot of time at the park and Preston is getting more brave.

























No comments:
Post a Comment