Side walk paint. Cornstarch, water and food coloring. This was fun for both of us.
Preston and Sierra are best friends already
4 months old
For a week or so our nap time routine included Preston reading stories to Sierra. I loved it! Nap time is my favorite time of day not just because it means I get some time without the kids but because some of the sweetest moments happen before bed.
These two have each other wrapped around their fingers.
Copying mom and dad on the suspension training.
If either of them is fussing I just have to put them in bed together and it's instant smiles
Finally something I'm okay with Preston feeding Sierra. A popcicle is a little harder to choke on than a cheerio.
You'd think it was the toys they were all interested but these boys will do anything to be near Sierra
They may not look a like but they do have some of the same facial expressions
Sunday afternoon story time
Driving the car, wearing sun glasses, and checking the rear view mirror. I think he's ready to be grown up.
Testing out the outfit I got for to give to Ressa at her baby shower
Sierra has always enjoyed tummy time.






















Oh my gosh what a cute family. I really miss you. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Shantel's. I hope it is okay if I peek at it once in a while. I love all your cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteVery very super OK, Karli. Welcome to our blog! :-D
Delete