Friday, February 20, 2015

Sierra is 1

 It happened! A year went by and our baby girl is turning into a toddler. She walks around everywhere. She decided on her own at about 11 months she was done nursing and only takes a bottle a couple times a week. She wants to be a big kid by sitting at the table, not holding our hand as she walks, and plays with her brother. At least she still loves to cuddle.

We didn't do a whole lot for her birthday but we made sure to just have fun together and have her favorites. We had pancakes for breakfast, spent time with my family, ate popcorn for snack, spaghetti for dinner, played with toys, invited my older siblings over to help us eat cupcakes and ice cream, opened presents and put her to bed (that was not her favorite part).

I think the first picture is my favorite but they're all cute I couldn't leave any of them off.

 She knew what to do with that wrapping paper

 Grant, Sierra, and Preston all loved her new toy

 Sierra loves anything soft and cuddly so we couldn't resist getting her a plush doll. What better doll than my favorite Disney princess


 She is so dainty. She ate her whole cupcake by taking little bites in her fingers. She ended up making a mess because of the nature of a crumbly cupcake but there was no cake smash here.


A couple days before her birthday it was beautiful outside and she looked so cute I tried to do a quick photo shoot but she did not want to cooperate and just wanted to go play. It was also right in the middle of the day with only my phone. I'll take what I can get. Here is our sweet angel Sierra.



 Her I'm not happy you wont give me what I want face





No comments:

Post a Comment