Friday, February 27, 2015

Breakfast fun

Breakfast time lately has held some little gems like Preston serenading us with "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" and "Jingle Bells." This morning was the best with his dinosaurs.

When Preston woke up he got right to work building dinosaurs with his legos. I went in to play with him and helped him build one dinosaur while he built the other one. I then went down to make pancakes for breakfast and Preston continued to play. When he came down he informed me that the dinosaurs were eating their breakfast.

As I was pouring the batter Preston asked for a dinosaur pancake. I thought he wanted a dinosaur shaped pancake like when he asks for a mickey mouse or giraffe pancake so I did my best. When it was done he turned to take it upstairs then remembered there was no syrup so he had to come back. When the pancake was done to his satisfaction he marched up the stairs wile it saying "dinosaurs, me got."(dinosaurs, look what I have)


As he gave them bites he pretended they we chewing and had to roar after each bite. 

When it was time for us to eat breakfast the dinosaurs had to join us at the table.

 

While we are talking about breakfast fun, Sierra is trying to grow up too fast. She has decided she wants to be at the big table so we have ditched her highchair tray and just scoot it up to the table. This morning that still wasn't good enough. When she was done with her breakfast she wanted mine in my chair.
 How could I tell her no when she's this cute about it


No comments:

Post a Comment