Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heaths Will Be Heaths

When a baby is born everyone has their opinion of which parent that child looks like. I am here to tell you Preston is a Heath. He has a few of my traits but he looks so much like his cousins who look a lot like the older Heath boys. I was going through some pictures today and couldn't get over how much a few of them reminded me of a couple of his cousins. 

For those who don't know, these cute boys here are Preston's four older cousins a year and a half ago.
  
Isaac, Derek, Logan, Andrew 

What do you think Heath family? does this look a bit like Derek?



 This is a picture of Andrew at a month old but at a glance I thought it was Preston.

And now to compare here are a couple of Preston at about a month old. 
Not twins but definitely related

 Can't wait to get all five boys together and get an updated picture in a month!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely thought Andrew was Preston at first. I thought this was a post about Preston hanging out with his cousins! They look like the exact same infant! Of course, Preston is bigger now, so he doesn't look exactly like that, but he totally used to! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete