I like the way Jared put it "Preston looks like Preston." He has distinct features from both Jared and me and might resemble a lot of people but he is very much his own person. I think this is the case with everyone. We're all so quick to see who someone looks like and don't give enough credit to the individuality of each individual.
That being said it's still fun to compare baby pictures. Per Kadi's request I dug through my parent's picture boxes and found what baby pictures I could of me.
Here is Preston compared to the baby version of his mom. (If you click on any of the pictures it will pull up a slide show so you can see them bigger.)
They are both so handsome!
Sorry Tyler, I had to post this one. It's okay though because you have a diaper on ;)







Oh wow! I see a LOT of your baby self in Preston! What cute pictures! Thanks for sharing! :D
ReplyDelete