A week or two ago we received a package from Jared's Grandma Wade. In it was this cute tag blanket she had made for Preston. It couldn't have come at a better time, just as Preston was getting into grabbing things and bringing them to his mouth. He loved it from the first time we gave it to him. He still doesn't grab toys but this little blanket is prefect for his hands to keep a hold of and rub his face in the soft fabric.
The other day I was watching TV while folding laundry. I made sure to lay Preston down facing me and not the TV. It didn't take long for him to figure out how to twist himself around to see the TV. It didn't matter how many times I turned him back to me he would find the TV again.

No comments:
Post a Comment