Friday, May 24, 2013

Birthday week

There was a lot going on the week of my birthday so Jared decided to give me my birthday and mothers day gifts a few days early. He got me some Preston proof mixing bowls (they are metal so he can't break them), some new makeup, and these awesome lawn chairs.

 We love being able to sit outside and enjoy the sun. 

Just a couple days later I got a call from Jared's mom inviting me to fly down to Dallas in two days so Preston could play with his cousins and I could have some quality girl time with all my sisters-in-law. It was a good thing we celebrated early since I would be gone for both my birthday and mother's day.

I flew down the morning of the 9th. That night we went out for a birthday dinner at BJ's.

I love spending time with these girls. I wish we were closer so it could happen a little more often.


The next day (my actual birthday) Tammy brought home my traditional birthday cake she had made at her shop.

Layers of chocolate cake, strawberries, ganache, and whipped cream. It was heaven. Sorry you couldn't be there to share it with us, sweetheart.



No comments:

Post a Comment