Friday, May 24, 2013

Playing with Cousins

Preston was a little insecure while we were in Dallas. He had to know where I was at all times and preferred having me in the same room as him. It got a bit exhausting. As the week went on he started to venture out a little more.

 Preston seemed to prefer playing either on his own but in the vicinity of the bigger boys or with the babies.

 He learned how to push himself forward on this bike. 

 His favorite activity was taking the binkies so he could put them back

 Isaac and Preston have always had a sweet relationship. 
Preston would follow Isaac all around the house.
 
 Savanna and Bryce only a month apart



 When I started feeding Emeri Preston began fussing. I assumed it was because I was taking care of another baby. Turns out it was because he wanted to feed her. 
The whole week he would cry anytime I payed any attention to Bryce or Savanna. Emeri must be his favorite because he never had a problem when I held her. Eventually he was okay with Savanna. He must feel more threatened by the boys. He had a 6th sense to know when I was holding Bryce and came crying. 


 Logan the con man and Preston who is so chill. He let Logan follow him around and eat half of his gold fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment