Jared and I have been talking about escaping for a weekend to St. George for quite a while but there was always some reason not to go. Last weekend we finally just did it. We went with one of my high school friends and her husband, they have now become some of our best friends. It was the perfect relaxing get away to enjoy the sun and be together as a family.
I present to you our St. George trip in a series of posts.
First activity, golfing.
Preston thinks he is a grown up. When those lips stick out like that he means business.
All he wanted to do was hit some golf balls. For some reason he thought the perfect place to set up the ball was the pavement with a slope. It didn't work so well.
We love Camrie
"No mom, I refuse to look at the camera I have to keep an eye on my ball"
No, I did not do any golfing but I loved being in the sun with the best company.
A golf club and a steering wheel, he couldn't be more in heaven.
John, taking a shot
Both John and Camrie are so good with Preston. It sure makes it that much better to hang out with them.
this was such a beautiful course
Jared, lining up the ball
Helping daddy drive

No comments:
Post a Comment