Sunday, May 5, 2013
Picky Eater
Preston goes through phases where he is very picky about what he eats but I always try to get him to eat what we are having. Tonight I didn't think he would eat much of what we were having since it had a little kick to it due to the Cajun seasoning. He was hungry though and anxious to eat. I was surprised to hear his very noisy eating which means he is enjoying it and will probably end up eating a lot. Sure enough, he started fussing for more but when we looked at his plate he still had pasta and chicken left. He was clearly reaching for the pasta pot, though. I looked again and realized there were no bow ties left on his plate. I had mixed bow tie and penne to finish off some partial bags. Even though they were cooked together and mixed in the same sauce, Preston was adamant in only eating the bow tie pasta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment