Just before heading out for our weekend vacation to St. George Preston and I went to get the oil changed in the car. He actually sat on my lap the whole time just looking around. If you have been in a room with Preston for more than 10 minutes you know he is a busy body and this is a very rare sight. I loved every minute of it.
The only time we get to cuddle with this boy is when we give him a
bottle. He has no need for one but every once in a while we need that
bonding time so we bust out the bottle.
Between preparing for vacation and being on vacation without wifi I kind of dropped the ball on posting something for each day last week. Sorry Ressa. I have loved your updates though. We are now home and getting back to normal so I can do a bit of catching up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment