Sunday, September 22, 2013

Preston Continues to Grow

Among having family come into town and doing many activities with family in this area Preston continues to steal our hearts and bring us so much joy in being a parent. Don't get me wrong, he certainly has his moments of fits for no reason where he becomes inconsolable and can be completely disobedience to some of the simplest commands. Overall he is such a sweet happy boy. 

Here are some of our daily routines.

 
 Funny faces after bath time!


 Even though it seems that this kid never stops moving he loves his books. When I say he never stops moving I mean he won't even sit down in the bathtub or the shopping cart unless I strap him in.

If it has wheels Preston loves it. Chevron cars have become his toy of choice. 

 More wheels! 
It's a good day for Preston when I take him out to just run up and down the street.

 Classic Preston face. 
When I wonder what Preston is up to because he's being far too quiet it's not uncommon to find Preston reading in his room with his favorite blanket.

 Wearing daddy's hat sitting in daddy's chair. He is definitely a daddy's boy. 

 getting kisses

 This is never a good start to a day of shopping but it does happen

 eating breakfast in his new little Thomas the Tank Engine chair. He loves trains and knows exactly what they sound like. 

 He may be a daddy's boy but when he spends all day with mom he is bound to want to do things like her, much to daddy's dismay. 

 Enjoying his yogurt for lunch. He had a spoon but even though yogurt is hard to eat with his hands he insists. This is the result every time. 

 He actually said outside so I couldn't help but take him out even though I was just starting dinner. Only to find out he wanted to go play in the car. As he got in he waved to me, shut the door and wanted to "pound it" (his way of saying good bye).

He must be getting ready to have a new little baby in the house. He has started taking care of his stuffed animals like babies. Feeding them, wiping their nose, pushing them in the stroller. When he doesn't want to go to bed we will tell him his animals need to go to bed and suddenly Preston is okay with it.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this Post girl!!! I miss him so much. He is too big for words! -tear-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this Post girl!!! I miss him so much. He is too big for words! -tear-

    ReplyDelete