If he didn't have a stick to drag on the ground or hit the fence or bushes with then his hand was good enough.
At the top of the mountain with the lookout was this big building which consisted of a big ballroom.
We loved spending the whole week with the Turners. We may just have to plan another trip with them some time.
This is a bit washed out since it was one I took while figuring out which setting to use but I sure love it.
The view from the other side of the mountain. You can see the Olympic Stadium which is near the area we toured around the day before.
This si the coolest hospital I have ever seen. It is the University hospital Since we were right by McGill University we decided to drive around and see the campus. McGill is considered the Harvard of Canada. I loved all the old buildings of the campus.
We spent the rest of the day at a park where Jared was able to see a member from the area and then shopping for travel food and packing.
This is the friend Preston made at the park. They were both a little timid to go down the slide until they decided to go together. After that they followed each other around for a while. It was very fun to watch.
After Playing for a while we pulled out PB&J and fruit we had just purchased from a fresh market. While eating there was quite the populations of pigeons that had gathered. Preston seemed interested in them so I grabbed some bread and we fed the pigeons. He loved it.
I was so bummed that these pictures were so over exposed. The setting on the camera had been changed when I put it in my bag. When it got pulled back out we took several pictures before realizing it. The screen on my camera is dark due to an air freshener accident and in the bright sunlight it's nearly impossible to see what the exposure is like.
After feeding the pigeons he discovered how fun it was to chase them.
When I saw the pictures were over exposed I grabbed more bread and we tried again to get good pictures of us feeding the birds. Unfortunately the magic wasn't quite the same.

Your trip looks fun! I want to go somewhere fun like that sometime, I'm glad you guys were able to go :)
ReplyDelete