Tuesday, August 13, 2013

water

Preston has always been a fan of water. Baths, pools, cups of water, playing in the sink, how ever he can get it he will take advantage of it.We don't get many good rain storms in Utah so he hadn't experienced rain yet. There were a few good storms while we were in Dallas and he was loving it. I tried to get him to come in but he just wanted to play until he was dripping wet.






Jared spent some time planting some trees that Jeff and Tammy had recently purchased but hadn't yet planted. Preston loved helping his daddy dig with his hockey stick. 

Showing Grandma his bucket he filled with dirt

The best part of helping dad plant the tree was of course filling the hole with water. 

He has no problem getting his face right in it. 


He did not have enough of the water so he decided to get right into the hole.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love rain storms too. I hope Phoenix loves the water as much as Preston does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I absolutely love the shot of him drinking it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete