Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girl Time

It was so much fun to take a day for shopping at Sam Moon and lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory with all the girls. It's not often so much of the family can be together at one time.

When Preston and I went to Dallas the month before this I had told Jared I bought a Texas hat. It was a baseball cap that said Texas. Jared assumed I meant a cowboy hat. I think he was a little disappointed when he realized I would not be sporting a cowboy hat so when I saw this awesome bright green one I had to get a picture for him (no, I did not buy it).

Lanae, her best friend Loni, and our cousin Alli

Sisters-in-law Kadi and Liz and cousin Angie

Cousins Alli and Jenelle

I love being a part of this family. They have become some of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment