Sunday, March 30, 2014

Life just before Sierra

As anyone who has had a baby knows the last few weeks before the baby comes can just drag. Every day waiting can be torture. We did everything we could to stay busy. Jared had two goals, to finish the basement and to finish the first edition of his book before Sierra came. They were both big projects that kept us going. They were also both accomplished. I tried to remember that life for Preston would change significantly so I tried to make the most of the time I had left with my full attention on him.  


Racing cars down the hall. Not an easy task being 9 months pregnant. 

It was quite exciting to get this shipment of books. The finished first edition of Jared's novel to be sent out to those who backed him on kickstarter. 
 
A day of shopping. I love that he wears his hat like a true little boy, crooked and making his ears stick out. 

40 weeks pregnant

I often got to sleep in until 9 in the morning. Sometimes it was because Preston slept that late but other times it's because I would find him like this. Just quietly reading until I came to get him.
 
Daddy is a much better coloring partner than mommy is.












No comments:

Post a Comment