I was so excited for Easter this year because I felt like it was the first year Preston was old enough to somehwat understand and participate in the different activities. He got to help me pick out his Easter basket, color eggs, hunt for eggs, and eat way more candy then he should have.
Daddy and Preston being silly with the baskets.
Preston loves hard boiled eggs and he thought it was pretty cool to color them.
I'm tempted to dye eggs throughout the year just to see his smile.
How can you not love that adorable face?
Putting together Easter baskets for our 2 kids. It was a little weird.
Sierra got a basket so that I could have some candy ;)
When we went to bed it was just the baskets for the kids. Some how a third basket appeared with candy redistributed and a new shirt for Jared. I think it may have happened around 3 in the morning when Sierra woke up to eat but that's just a hunch. ;)
Preston didn't get as excited about his new spider man as we thought he would. I think he was still waking up and was a little over whelmed with all the goodies. A basket, chocolate, eggs, bubbles, a Woody pez, Spiderman, so many of his favorite things in one place.
Waiting to start the first Easter egg hunt of the day. Jared's aunt Debbie invited us to go with them to their neighborhood egg hunt. He was shy at first but eventually he just wanted to play with his cousin Shelly.
He picked up on the concept pretty quick. We had to laugh that he would run all the way across the field to get the just the right egg.
I guess 9 o'clock was still a little early for this boy.
These two had so much fun together eating their candy as fast as possible before we took it away.
After the egg hunt with Debbie, Jenelle, and Shelly we headed to my Parent's for more festivities with the Wills family. Preston definitely didn't complain about hunting for more eggs and getting even more candy.
Tyler's son Grant. Just chillin'
While we were all enjoying a delicious BBQ Preston found the puddle left from the hose. If there is water Preston will find it and play in it.



I know what you mean about wanting to color eggs year round! Jake loved it, too! Super cute pictures!
ReplyDelete