Monday, May 12, 2014

Nap time for the monkey

Preston has this little sock monkey I made that he has taken a liking to. Today I brought Preston upstairs for nap time. I started his routine by changing his diaper. As soon as I was done he went to find the monkey and decided he needed a diaper too.

 
 Preston made sure to hold both feet with one hand while wiping the bum with the other. 

When the diaper was on (with my help) Preston decided the monkey needed to be swaddled like we do Sierra. 

 
Then he had to put the monkey to bed. 

After the monkey was taken care of I told Preston it was story time and then he would take a nap too. The monkey could not be left out of story time. I had to get it back out of bed and the three of us sat on the chair to read stories. When I put Preston in bed he made sure his monkey was wrapped up tight and right next to him on the pillow.
 
I love my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment