Just waiting for our turn.
I didn't dress Sierra until just before our turn. Of course, as soon as we set her down for the picture she spit up all over. I guess that's how it always goes.I wish there would have been some one capturing the process of getting these pictures. The bunnies kept running away and there was an assitant chasing them down and placing them back in the picture. Preston just wanted to get up and chase the bunnies and Sierra kept slouching so I had to keep bouncing between the two sitting them back in position.
I was a little worried we didn't get very good pictures but I thought they turned out pretty cute.
Since I was so busy just keeping the kids in place I wasn't able to get Sierra to smile. At least she looks pleasant.
Here's that beautiful smile










No comments:
Post a Comment