Preston is a bit obsessed with pancakes. Whenever I ask what he wants to eat it's always pancakes. He finds a way for every toy to become a pancake or at least pretend to eat them. The bean bags are not known as bean bags in this house they are known as pancakes.
One of the many times Preston has not only "made" his own pancakes but also prayed over them.
His obsession was taken to a whole new level when Daddy was cool enough to make Preston's pancakes into animals. Now it's not just pancakes it's "giraffe pancakes." Unfortunately, mommy isn't as talented. When I attempted a giraffe it looked a little more like a dinosaur. I stick to Mickey Mouse. Fortunately, for me, Preston seems to think that's pretty cool too.
Here is evidence of how cool Daddy is:

Giraffe
Elephant
Turtle
Dog





No comments:
Post a Comment