Jared and I were called to be nursery leaders, which means Preston gets to go to nursery 6 months early. At least he is the same size or even bigger than some of the kids in there so no one would ever know. I hope though, that this does not mean he won't go to nursery when we get released because he is so used to us being in there.
I won't lie, we were less than thrilled with the calling. I was looking forward to getting something out of church and having at least a little break once a week from having to worry about chasing Preston. Now I will admit that, so far, we are enjoying it. It's been fun to be together and those nursery kids are sweet. It's also fun to see Preston learn to interact with the other kids and a bit sad to watch him grow up even faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment