Finally! I cleared off space on this blog to post more pictures. I present to you pictures of our house. We still have projects to do but we absolutely love our home and feel very blessed.
From the family room looking toward the entry. The door on the left leads to the basement which is currently unfinished. It will soon be food storage, media room, bathroom, and exercise equipment. The door in the corner is the garage and the one next to the piano is a half bath.
From the front door
This is the half bath. We hope to paint this room in the next few weeks.
The great room. I took this standing in front of the sliding doors to the backyard.
Kitchen and dining room
Backyard.
We have a little cement pad hiding under the snow. On either side of our unit there is a 15 ft. fence. It is open to the back fence with a lawn the connects with our neighbors.
Preston's room
The closet in preston's room.
I thought it was going to be a great storage closet but then we discovered that he actually takes naps when we put him in the pitch black closet. That is more important to me than storage.
Our bedroom. The day we got the keys we came and painted this room.
The high gloss stripes on the back wall of our room. I love the subtle accent it gives to the room.
It's kind of hard to take a picture of.
The balcony off our bedroom.
I was not about to go out in this 10 degree weather to get a picture of the front of our house. You get to just imagine. It looks just like the one across the street but with a grey stucco. We live in the middle unit.
Looking down the hall from our bedroom. The double doors on the right is our laundry room. The first door on the left is a bathroom and the two doors on the end are Preston's room and what is currently our office and sewing room.
The master bathroom
Master bathroom and walk-in closet
upstairs bathroom
The office

So fun!
ReplyDelete